Motorhome Rental Split
Motorhome Road-trips in Croatia
Motorhome Hire in Croatia – Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split
Explore Croatia by camper or motorhome. Croatia is an amazing country to visit and Split has fantastic scenery and fabulous destinations all around the city. You can pick up your rental motorhome at Split airport or at Split city depot.
Split is the second largest city in Croatia, with just over 200,000 inhabitants, and is the largest city on the Adriatic coast. Coupled with its strong history – it emerged from a settlement around a palace built by Roman emperor Diocletian, and the city was also important within Yugoslavia – this lively city sure is worth a visit, however brief.
Motorhome Rental Split . Search for the best rental motorhome deals and cheapest prices in Split and at Split airport in Croatia.
We provide affordable and comfortable campers & motorhomes for rent in Croatia and neighbouring countries. Calculate camper rental price online.
Due to its prime coastal location, Split is an ideal spot to start a motorhome road trip around Croatia. The journey to Dubrovnik is very popular and takes approximately four hours around the southern Dalmatian coast. However, there are so many photo opportunities, you’re likely to spend a lot longer on the road. With countryside and mountains as well as the ocean, give yourself plenty of time for a motorhome vacation you will never forget. If you’re heading north from Split, Zagreb is just over four hours away. And while it’s inland rather than coastal, it’s still a worthwhile trip and an easy drive in your rental motorhome. Zagreb is another fabulous Croatia destination. Motorhome Rental Split
There are so many things to do in Split, you may decide to take a few days here.
• The Diocletian Palace of the Roman Empire is in the heart of the city. Its remarkable mausoleum remains in its octagonal form, and as part of the historical complex is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• The Croatian National Theatre hosts hundreds of performances every year and is a breathtaking structure. From drama to concerts and ballet, splash out on a ticket.
• Hvar Island was originally a Greek colony and an important trading port. With a warm climate and stunning beaches, this is a busy tourism spot in summer.
• The Archaeological Museum has an impressive selection of artefacts and exhibitions going back to prehistoric times.
• Marjan offers a preserved Park Forest of pine, with a zoo and sensational panoramic views of the region. This area is popular with tourists and locals alike. Motorhome Rental Split
Major cities in Croatia for motorhome rentals:
Motorhome rentals Zagreb | Motorhome rentals Split,| Motorhome rentals Kastela | Motorhome rentals Rijeka | Motorhome rentals Osijek| Motorhome rentals Zadar | Motorhome rentals Karlovac| Motorhome rentals Sibenik| Motorhome rentals Velika| Motorhome rentals Sisak| Motorhome rentals Slavonski Brod| Motorhome rentals Sesvete| Motorhome rentals Velika Gorica | Motorhome rentals Pula | Motorhome rentals Dubrovnik,