Rv, Campervan, Motorhome Rental Almeria
Motorhome Rental Almeria and Almeria airport Spain
Motorhome, Rv, Campervan, hire in Almeria Spain
Motorhome Rental Almeria. You can pick up your rental motorhome at Almeria Airport, Almeria city. Quality motorhome Hire in Almeria Spain with no extra costs. Unlimited Mileage.
Motorhome rental booking specialists searcher in Almeria and Spain. Book online or get a quote. It`s Easy
Places to see and visit in Almeria
– The Alcazaba, a medieval fortress that was begun in the 10th century but destroyed by an earthquake in 1522. It includes a triple line of walls, a majestic keep and large gardens. It commands a city quarter with buildings dressed in pastel colors, of Muslim-age aspect.
– Almería air raid shelters, underground galleries for civilian protection during the Spanish Civil War, nowadays, the longest in Europe open for tourists. Motorhome Rental Spain– The Cathedral has a fortress-like appearance due to its towers, merlons and protected paths, created to defend it from Mediterranean pirates. Originally designated as a mosque, it was later converted into a Christian church, before being destroyed in the 1522 earthquake. In the 16th century it was rebuilt in the Renaissance style, whilst keeping some of its defensive features.
Renaissance church of Santiago, built in 1533, with tower and portal decorated with reliefs.
– Chanca, a group of houses carved into rocks.
– Castle of San Cristobal, now in ruins. It is connected to the Alcazaba by a line of walls.
– Museum of Almería. Includes findings from Prehistoric, Iberic, Roman, Greek ages and Muslim objects, mostly from the Alcazaba.
– Paseo de Coches, a modern seaside promenade with gardens and palms
Almería has hot summers and mild winters; it has one of the sunniest, warmest and driest climates in Europe. It experiences the warmest winters of any European city with a population over 100,000, and hot and dry summers with no precipitation between June and September. Almería enjoys about 3000 hours of sunshine annually with over 320 sunny days a year on average (6 hours of sunshine in January and 12 in July). The city has an average of only 26 days with precipitation annually.
Tourism in Almería in Almería, Spain
Motorhome Rental Alicante, Motorhome Rental Almeria, Motorhome Rental Barcelona, Motorhome Rental Bilbao, Motorhome Rental Cadiz, Motorhome Rental Cartagena, Motorhome Rental Girona, Motorhome Rental Granada, Motorhome Rental Lugo, Motorhome Rental Madrid, Motorhome Rental Malaga, Motorhome Rental Murcia, Motorhome Rental Pamplona, Motorhome Rental San Sebastian. Motorhome Rental Santander, Motorhome Rental Sevilla, Motorhome Rental Tarragona, Motorhome Rental Valencia