Motorhome Rental Budapest Hungary
Motorhome Rental Budapest Airport – Motorhome Rental Hungary
Rent a Motorhome in Hungary
Search and compare prices from all the leading motorhome rental suppliers in Budapest, Hungary. It`s easy.
Motorhome rental booking specialists search in Budapest
How much does it cost to hire a motorhome in Budapest? Enter where you want to pick up your motorhome from in the search box above. Either Budapest airport or in Budapest city. Our search engine will compare prices and give you the best deals for motorhome hire in Hungary. Our search engine searches threw all national and international rental motorhome suppliers to find the best prices for you.
Motorhome rental prices fluctuate based on season, location, and availability much the way airline prices fluctuate. In general, the earlier you book, the lower the price. To determine the price of a RV / Campervan rental use the Online Estimate and Reservation tool on the top of this page.
Budapest: Often described as the “Little Paris of Middle Europe”, Budapest is famous not only for the monuments reflecting its own 1,000-year-old culture, but also for the relics of others who settled here. Remains from both Roman occupation and much later ruled by the Turks can still be seen in the city. After the Ottoman Empire the union with Austria has a particular influence on the city’s form and style. Motorhome Rental Budapest Airport
The capital has two sides, Buda and Pest, stretching along the banks of the Danube, representing two different characters of the city.
Budapest the city of spas. Over 15 million gallons of water bubble daily into Budapest’s 118 springs and boreholes. The city of spas offers an astounding array of baths, from the sparkling Gellert Baths to the vast 1913 neo-baroque Szechenyi Spa to Rudas Spa, a dramatic 16th-century Turkish pool with original Ottoman architecture. The “Queen of the Danube” is also steeped in history, culture and natural beauty. There are the Roman ruins of the Aquincum Museum, Heroes’ Square and Statue Park, and the 300-foot dome of St. Stephen’s Basilica.
Weather in Budapest
Summer: In the summer, prolonged hot periods with highs between 32–35°C interchange with short cooler and wet periods following cold fronts from the West with highs between 18–25°C. Humidity is usually low in the summer. In general the heat is dry, and nighttime temperatures are very pleasant. Budapest marks the northernmost point for hot summers on the continent.
Autumn Highs can stay above 20°C until the end of October. Nights get colder and the first frost arrives usually in the second week of October.
Tourism Office of Budapest
Driving your motorhome rental in Hungary:
– Drive on the right side of the road.
– A pass/toll fee is required when using the motorway network.
– Speed limit for motorhomes inside built-up areas is 50km/h, 80km/h on motorways, and 70km/h on semi-motorways.
– By Hungarian law, you are required to carry the following documents at all times: valid driving license, proof of insurance, passport, proof of ownership or special power of attorney if not the owner of the vehicle, and international driving permit. Third-party insurance is also required
– Hungary has a zero-tolerance policy on drinking while driving. Even if the amount of alcohol in your blood is less than 0.08%, you’re still going to be fined. More than that and you will be subject to legal proceedings.
Motorhome Rental Hungary, Motorhome Rental Budapest Hungary, Motorhome Rental Budapest Airport, Motorhome Rental Budapest City